Wednesday, May 24, 2006

mental malfunction

absentmindness

three times today something was completely gone from consciousness
like my brain switched off and went on vacation
something to do with the sun returning after prolonged absence
i am sure

has this happened before and I never noticed
my partner once told me I wasn't observant
I did not even notice she cut the grass today

in the past she dyed her hair or cut in a different way
i sensed something different yet couldn't pinpoint it

information overload
processing glitches
is everyone experiencing this
i am sure

strangely
there are times when I can tell immediately that something has changed
I can remember things I have to do or have done in a day precisely
I notice things that others don't

fullmindness
not sure

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home